Swedish Society of Toxicology (SFT)
A network for toxicologists and toxicological discussions was established in 1977. Professor Bo Holmstedt was the first president. SFT has today about 400 members from many different areas of toxicology. We are active in academia, industry and governmental agencies. SFT has been hosting the EUROTOX conference twice, in 1994 and 2012.
• To support a strong and maintained research in toxicology
• To disseminate important toxicological findings
• To support excellent educational opportunities in toxicology
• To cooperate with other related organizations nationally and internationally
• To stimulate the professional networking among toxicologist
• Actively employed in toxicological research, risk assessment or other toxicological work
• Studying toxicology or related sciences
• Have an active interest in toxicology
• Annual meeting, seminars and social events
• A strong network among old and new colleagues
• Newsletter with the latest news and job opportunities
• Information about courses, seminars etc.
• International information from EUROTOX and IUTOX
• A unified voice for the importance of toxicology in the society.
Visit us at Facebook!